Thursday, October 20, 2011

Victoria Secret … nails ;)

So I saw this picture some time ago and liked it very much. As I had one pink that looks similar to this, of course some black nail polish AND the SAME image plate, I needed to try it out myself.

And I called them Victoria Secret nails because the design and color combination reminded me of it and I can very well imagine the Victoria Secret girls wearing their nails just like this.


And here is my personal result:

The pink looks like red on the first picture, but it is almost the same pink as above, I swear, you just can't see it very well because my camera sucks!!!)
without flash
 Here it is with flash! As you can see, it's pink NOT red. ^^


with flash

 
So, this are all the outils I used to creat this nail style:

p2 Color Victim #500 "eternal" (left), essence multi dimension XXXL shine nail polish #57 "Love of Pink" (middle), essence high shine topcoat (right), the KONAD Double side Stamp set and the KONAD Image Plate m57


Close up of the image plate, I used the very right image!





6 comments:

  1. ;) thanks! I really love this one, and it's not that difficult to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nails!!! i really love it!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I want!! I hope you can buy these stamps online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashii I ordered my stamping plates on http://www.konadnail.com/ a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^