Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catrice Infinite MATT

This is the Catrice cosmetics Infinite MATT up to 18 hours make-up!



 It's an oil-free make-up with long-lasting matt-effect.

Hydrating and with light-reflecting pigments, it creates an even, fresh complexion and leaves the skin feeling soft.

I choosed 020 honey beige, because I thought that nuance would fit perfect for my skin typ and give it a nude natural look. It's a simple make-up but one of the best foundations I’ve ever used. Did I mention it’s only 6,99€?
It also has a nice smell and I just think this one is perfect for the casual day.
If you want you can also mix it a bit with darker foundation and have a perfect look for the evening.


Have a nice start into the new week,

Irsada XoXo

1 comment:

  1. i love the look and your make up gorgeous!

    follow you now, hope you follow back

    kisses

    www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^