Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back to short hair!

Hi ladies,

So as a matter of fact I decided to get a new hair cut for this summer! I felt like my hair isn't growing the way it used to (before I dyed it many times blonde and then back to brown) and that I needed a bigger change. It was a hard decision because actually I was hoping to not cut it at all so it could grow very long, which I'm dreaming of quite a time, but unfortunately it decided to protest and as I almost couldn't remember how it feels to have short hair, I probably had short hair for the last time when I was 15, so I decided to just do it :)
It might not look that short for you but for me it does and it is... I'm a girl after all that cries a tear for every inch of hair she has to get cut.

And this is how it turned out:


Once again a little BEFORE and AFTER picture:


I really like it! Hope you too.
They are so light now and they look like more volumed :)
Also I finish washing and straighning them faster ;P They look completely healthy again, I probably look also a bit more fresh and younger but I hope that for winter my hair will grow long again, or even longer!!!

Thanks for your visit!

XoXo

Irsada

6 comments:

  1. You look great with this haircut!! =)
    But it's not short for me, I have somewhere the same lenght and because I was at 5 cm before, they seem sooo long to me! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 hahaahaaaa I know for some people it's probably not even short hair but yeah for me it kind of is ;) lol I'm just not used to it.

      Delete
  2. Great post! You have such an interesting blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    I'd love to follow you if you would do the same for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! That means a lot to me :D

      I really don't get it -.- I can remember following you already before, but I don't know what's wrong with my blogger, I noticed that sometimes I have to hit the follow button again and again on people's blog that I used to follow already and then don't see my name on the blog roll. Did that never happen to you sometimes? O.o I hit it again btw ;)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^