Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My birthday presents :)

Hey Ladies,

I celebrated my 23rd birthday on Sunday, 12th August ^^

Wow. Can't believe I hit 23 years of life, but I have to…

Of course I'd prefer being 18 again, but life goes on ;)

This is my selfmade cake:


And of course I'm gonna share some birthday presents I got by family and friends!

 
I got this present bag by Yves Rocher from my work colleguees

 a beautiful purple watch by Esprit, of course purple (my favorite color)

 
a Guess chain!

 a blue/turquoise ring by Konplott

 
The Thomas Sabo "August" pendant

 selfmade soap, 100% vegan, in three different forms :)

a Vero Moda voucher for my next shopping trip

And a beautiful Swarovski chain with a little purple heart pendant from my best friend :D

 And I also got lots of money and some clothes

What a great birthday, may the next come soon. I love birthdays and who doesn't love birthday presents heheee


TTYL,

Irsada

2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday from me! You received some great goodies. Love the Esprit watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many nice things! And by the way, Happy Birthday!!
    kisuu*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^