Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DIY - Pimped up Sneakers! :)

Hiiiiii girls,

Here I am again with a new post! If feels like I didn't do a post in a while althought the last one was last week but still it feels like I didn't show you something interesting but hopefully you don't mind. I was pretty busy the last 2-3 weeks. I had lots of ideas in my head what I could show you in the next days/weeks but not much time and then there was another problem with my internet connection which seems not to work right as it takes half an hour to upload one picture on blogger… so you can imagine how I felt to do new posts. But I took lots of pictures yesterday and so the ideas will be turned into posts asap ;) 

In today's post I will show you how I pimped up some sneakers I bought last year, for about 9,99€ at the german store DEICHMANN, with some studs to make them look cooler! 

This is how they turned out:


The comparison before and after:


Excuse me if they look dirty! But isn't that what real sneakers should look like if you're cool ^^


So I used three different types of studs that I bought together as one package, on ebay for about 10-12€, which you can see in the next pictures.

Front:



At the back:


So go get some studs and pimp your clothes up ;) It doesn't have to be shoes, you can put them on shirts, jackets, pullovers,... whatever you want!

Sincerely,

Irsada

1 comment:

  1. i love studding stuff :) your sneakers turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^