Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Purchases!

Hatschiiiii again!
I mean hi again,

I hope you guys are in better form than I am. I've been sick for days, and most of the time I spent resting in my bed waiting to feel good enough to stand up and be more productive. I actually had plenty of time to write 10 posts meanwhile but I just wasn't in the mood and condition the last few days, so in case you missed me SORRY for that. I feel already better today and here we go again!!!

I'm showing you today what I bought the last days when I made it out of my house. It's an haul post! :D
 

I decided to try some new foundations so I picked up these 3 new:

REVLON Photo Ready in #004 Nude - CHANEL Vitalumière Aqua ultra light skin perfecting makeup in #22 beige rosé - Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation in #52 Vanilla

 

Also did I decide that it's time to get the Urban Decay NAKED Basics :) and since I found a store in my proximity that sells a small range of Revlon products I bought the foundation mentioned above and this REVLON Colorstay eyeshadow palette in #14 Nude elements:

  

A closer look on the colors the new NAKED palette includes:

 

I will post swatches of it in the coming days.

NEW NAILPOLISHES!!!

1st row: Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop - OPI Mini Stay The Night (this was a gift by a friend) - China Glaze #1006 Pink Voltage 

2nd row: KIKO #04 - KIKO #03 - KIKO #352 - KIKO #245
 

I already shot some pictures of Candy shop and Pink Voltage, so I will post them very soon ;)

NEW JEWELLERY!!!

My Konplott collection got bigger! I received for my birthday last year this beautiful turquoise ring and now I decided to get more. New light pink earrings and a ring with purple stones joined in. ^^
If you don't know this brand, all the pieces are designed by Miranda Konstantinidou, they are handmade and they used swarovski stones, online-shop HERE.


Finally I got something that has been on my wishlist for months :) 

The Marc By Marc Jacobs Katie Turnlock ring in rose gold:


I just love the way it looks and this color =.=



And last but not least I decided to get a new photo lens for my Nikon D3100, to be able to shot even better pictures. Only for you! ;) It's a 35 mm photo lens!


Now leave me alone, I gotta play with my new stuff :P Let the fun begin!


READ YOU!!!

Xo

Irsada

10 comments:

  1. pretty stuff :)
    wou hues du dann dei kiko sachen kaaf? mier kreien jo kiko sachen net hei gescheckt :0
    an revlon sos du en boutik near you... where? :3
    den rank vun marc jacobs as wierklech schein an past :)
    an den leschten kiko as mega mega schein ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry dass ech lo recht zereck schreiwen krut irgendswei keng mailen dass ech norichten krut zu dessem Post xD
      Also dei Kiko Neelläck hun ech engem Medchen ob She Sells Her Mess ofkaaf (fb groupe)! Hat haat se nemmen eng Keier ob engem Nool probeiert ^^
      An Revlon Sachen kriss du zu Esch ob da Gare an deem Coiffeurssalon ;)

      Delete
  2. I loved all stuff specially the deborah lippman nail polish...that is amazing!

    Kiss

    http://coisasqueugosto-coisasqueeugosto.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying so late, I didn't get any notifications!
      I'll do a post about it probably by the end of next week ;)

      Delete
  3. lots of fun stuff! I love love the naked basics palette. Such a great one to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul :) I still haven't tried Bourjois healthy mix, but I'm currently using Flower Perfection and I love it. Looking forward your review, and beutiful pictures with that great camera! MJ ring is stunning! pusa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far, it only has a middle coverage but mixed with my favorite foundation it looks amazing! More soon ;)
      And there will be a new giveaway on my blog from tomorrow on ;)

      XoXo

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry for the late comment :<
    I would love to know your opinion on the bourjois healthy mix foundation. A lot of people rave how it's a perfect dupe to the chanel foundation.

    Awesome shopping :3 I really love the china glaze nail polish!
    kisuu*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^