Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Life On Instagram!

Heeeeeeey, 

Just a little post about what I'd been doing/posting on my Instagram lately! ^^


I'm trying to eat a lot healthier than I used to and since a few months I'm basically eating 3-5 meals a day (3 full meals + sometimes snacks like nuts & fruits), the most amazing part of that change is that I kind of became a breakfast person which I would always skip in the past because I never felt hungry in the morning but now that my eat habits have changed I am hungry as soon as I get up :)


I went to some amazing concerts lately and met amazing people :D


and I bought lots of new stuff LOL



especially watches and bags :P





So if you like what you see then click on this link >> IRSADAxROCKs << and you can follow more of this madness ;)

XoXo

IrSaDa

1 comment:

  1. I'm already following you :3 I really love to see your posts there <3
    Take care dear, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^