Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ZOEVA Love is a Story & Rodeo Belle!

Hey my pretty ladies,


I purchased two of the 4 new Story eyeshadow palettes that Zoeva brought out recently ^^ and I thought I'd show you what they look like and do some swatches!



Both palettes hold 10 eyeshadows! They are very slim and easy to cary around. You can get them seperately for 16,80 € each or all 4 palettes for 60 €. I only bought these two palettes because I thought they look the most spectacular. I already do owe a few natural palettes and I didn't like the colors from the Retro Future palette very much.

LOVE IS A STORY


I love the packaging and color of this palette, it is very very cute! There is a quote inside of it that says 'Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly.' It has some bright colors but also some smokey, half are matt the other half shimmery. Appearently according to Pixiwoo, this palette also includes a few good dupes to some MAC colors. Over You is a dupe for MAC Ochre, Ladylike is a perfect match for MAC Jewel Blue and Past Romance a dupe for MAC Creme de Violet.

without flash light:


with flash light:


I think Past Romance, Man with a Plan, Little Kiss and Old fashioned look the most stunning. Unfortunately while I swatched this palette the simmer that you can obviously see in Past Romance don't show up, a little bit disappointing! But I still think it's a beautiful palette ;)

 

RODEO BELLE

 

At first when Zoeva showed some sneek peak picutres of the new palettes, I wasn't that much interested with this palette. But when other bloggers received these palettes (before they came out) and did some reviews on them, I kind of was even more in love with THIS palette that Love is a Story who I knew I would have to buy.

without flash light:

  

with flash light:


Now look at this stunning poping colors. My favorites from this palette would probably be Cactus Flower, Western Diva, Bang Bang, Hot Wind & Smoking Gun. Smoking Gun looks like a light metallic blue color but it's more a silver color on the lid and kind of darker than it looks like and Deadshot does not do it justice, it's a good dupe for MAC Beauty Marked but actually blends much better.


I received two little primers with the 2 palettes I bought. I haven't tried them yet so I can't give you any feedback on them yet!




All in all I would say these new Zoeva palettes are really really great. They are affordable and the pigmentation comes close to my beloved Urban Decan and MAC eyeshadows ;) you can order these and more amazing Zoeva products on their website http://www.zoeva-shop.de


Stay tuned for more soon!

IrSaDa

3 comments:

  1. They look really nice :3 I never tried make up from them...nowadays the uk gurus talk a lot about their brushes!
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few brush sets and they really are worth their price. Good quality for little money. It's better you buy one of their sets than spend your money on 2-3 Sephora brushes (that I believe I way too expensive for what they are) or a few cheap drugstore brushes. They also have those kind of palettes that many other brands like BH sell, you know natural palettes or 88 or 96 eyeshadow palettes. I only owe one of these, called the metalic stone palette which I also think it from good pigmentation. And these others seem to be good as well from what I heard and read. Next on my list what I want to purchase from them is their new lip crayons and luxe color blushes ^^

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^