Monday, September 29, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Part 2 : The Amrezy Palette

Hello Chicas,

Here comes part 2 of my Anastasia Beverly Hills post, this time I'm showing you the eyeshadow palette I bought ^^


The Amrezy palette is an eyeshadow palette with 10 shades selected by the wonderful, amazing and world known MUA Amra Olevic better known as Amrezy, and produced by ABH! If you don't know her, you definitively missed something in life, follow her Instagram account @amrezy and check out her blogger page: glamrezy.blogspot.com :D


It's a good mix of matte and shimmery neutral colors, the upper eyeshadow row are all shimmery eyeshadows and the lower eyeshadows are all matte. The range of colors is exactly the kind of range I personally often go for. It has two light colors, that could translate a bit more thought, warm colors that are stunning, and some pop of color with a purple and a green color.

The palette has a really cool leopard print cover and a mirror under the lid. It also comes with a double sided brush which I already managed to loose xD Yes, true story!


All-in-all the shades have a good pigmentation and transfer easily to a makeup brush. The formula is a bit buttery and creamy, but with very little fall-out. They apply easily and blend out flawlessly, except Deep Plum and LBD, they are a bit harder to blend.

SWATCHES


My favorite colors of this palette are Glisten, Topaz, Caramel, Morocco & Deep Plum

Vanilla could be more pigmented thought, and I'm not totally satisfied how Iridescent Purple and Emerald turn out on the lid.

This palette is 29 $, I bought mine directly from the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. International shipping is a bit expensive with 18 $ but it arrives in about 12 days. I'm so happy with this palette, I reached out for it almost every day since I got it. Big thumps and congratulations to Amrezy for this creation, great collaboration with ABH!!!

EOTD

I also created for you one of my favorite looks from this palette to give you a clue what the colors look like applied.

I already showed you how I did my eyebrows and which foundation I used on my skin in my previous post. So I primed my eyes with Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base Primer, 'TOPAZ' on the lid, 'VANILLA' on the tear duct and under my eyebrow, 'MOROCCO' in the crease and 'DEEP PLUM' under the lower lash line up to the crease and slightly blended in the crease with 'MOROCCO'.


Sephora long-lasting eye liner on the upper lash line and along half of the lower lash line, then I blended the lower line with a pointed brush out.

 

And if you prefer more a winged eyeliner look you can do what ever look you like more. To make this look even more perfect I also added a beige eyeliner on my waterline but you can also go with a white eyeliner and of course mascara, Artdeco Wonder Lash mascara..


I hope you like what I came up to with. Let me know what your thoughts are about this palette!!!

Soon more post about more Anastasia products to follow ;)


With Love,

IrSaDa

4 comments:

  1. Ohh it's so pretty!
    But I started to feel that I have way to many palettes and I'm currently craving the monarch palette from Kat von D T__T
    I loved the eye look <3
    kissu**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. hahaaaa hair on arms is just normal in my opinion lol on men and women
      but I know that on certain places some girls see that as a DON'T, like whenever I'm in my motherland Montenegro, all my cousins tell me you have to get rid of that... but I don't see the point of it and I love when hair on the arms turns golden in the summer. It doesn't bother me.

      Delete
  3. Pretty intense mix of colors-- The caramel is yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^